The BoobyTrips are back!
After the success of last years BoobyTrips, we will once again be hosting snowboard coaching holidays to the Ski Amade area in Austria!
We will be taking over the resorts of Flachauwinkl and Zauchensee which boasts some great areas to ride including a Stash, park lines galore in the Absolute Park and some fantastic areas to cruise about!
The BoobyTrip has fully qualified coaches on hand to help you out with some of the basic to more advanced manoeuvres on your snowboard. We also have one of the UK’s best photographers on hand to capture the moments of your week.
Photo cred: Craig Robinson
Pricing and Dates
We will be hosting 3 trips this winter, each lasting a week staying at the the fantastic Haus Keinrich in the town of Altenmarkt which can sleep up to 20 guests.
07/01/18 – 14/01/18… Over 18’s week (maximum of 10 guests/2-3 coaches)
10/03/18 – 17/03/18… Over 18’s week (maximum 0f 20 guests/4-5 coaches)
17/03/18 – 24/03/18… Kids/Family week (maximum of 20 guests/4-5 coaches)
January Trip – £600 (includes accommodation, coaching and breakfast)
March Trips – £700 (includes accommodation, coaching, breakfast and evening meals)
All deposits will be taken as cash (£100). So if you don’t want to miss out on the trip of the season, get yourself a space booked soon.
To ensure your place, we will require 40% of the total payment by the middle of September and the remaining 60% 2 months prior to your trip.
For any further info or to book your place send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to provide travel but can always suggest flight’s and travel times to ensure that no one is travelling alone, unless they want to. Last year we managed to get everyone on the same flights.
Hope to see you on The BoobyTrip of a lifetime!